Leuven Accountants is an independent firm of accountants specializing in the expat(s) community with a high reputation for personal service. Additionally, the office provides accounting/tax consulting services to a number of international companies, associations/foundations and NGO’s.
Belgium has two main official languages Dutch & French, our office works equally in both languages and the majority of us are fluent in English.
Leuven Accountants provides the following services:
- Annual tax returns (personal and companies; inclusive non-residents),
- Annual reports to National Bank of Belgium,
- Preparation of accounts,
- Creation of companies/branches (SRL/BV – SA/NV),
- Formation of non-profit organisations (ASBL),
- Activation of VAT number,
- Registering as an independent at banque carrefour des entreprises (BCE – KBO),
- Registration for Social Security (self-employment),
- Taxation Advice,
- Investigate dual taxation arrangements between Belgium & home country,
- Companies and Associations Code.
Click here for Leuven Accountants’ services regarding Tax registration formalities
Click here for information regarding the choice of Setting up a business on a self-employed basis or using a company
Click here for information regarding Social security affiliation
Click here for information regarding Belgian income taxes
Click here for information regarding VAT
Click here for information regarding the choice of SRPL or SCS